Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mists Beta - Login Screen & Lady Pandaren Videos

While I don't have an invite to the beta testing (and probably won't for a long while), I don't know how much I will be able to share in regards to the Beta that isn't already known.

I do want to bring you these two videos though, thanks through a search on YouTube. The first is a video of the character creation screen. If this is how they plan to redo the screens, I think I can be on-board with that. I sometimes cannot remember how many clicks it takes to get that face that I use for almost every character. I'm not sure if they have more choices but it sure feels that way. (Then again, I've clicked through the options I have so many times that it just goes rather quickly. Hopefully if they do put this into the game, they won't make you pay extra money to make sure you've got your characters looking exactly the way you want.





This second video is of the lady Pandaren animations. I'm looking forward to seeing the /flirt and /silly in the future. Personally, I think they're rather cute.




See you next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment